Salted Caramel Love Tonic
This salted caramel herbal tonic is creamy and medicinal with hints of cinnamon and vanilla. Sweet and salty collides with adaptogenic herbs, a treat for the senses and soul.
Whether you’re in need of a cozy, warm hug or setting up to salute the sun, this salted caramel love potion will invigorate and elevate your inner power—without the refined neurotoxic sugars and nasty processed chemicals. Not only is it decadently indulgent, but it’s SO easy to make. It literally takes just 5 minutes to blend up and heat: well worth the $5 otherwise going down the drain at the *insert name brand here* coffee shop serving toxic sludge, in my opinion.
The vitamins, minerals and antioxidants in Ceylon cinnamon provide more significant health benefits than the common Cassia cinnamon. It can support blood sugar regulation, digestion, blood pressure, brain health, and offers antimicrobial properties as well. The highly nutritious coconut provides a wealth of healthy, brain boosting fats and the cardamom shows up with its many antioxidants and anti-inflammatory, digestive supporting, and anti-cancer compounds. This here’s a winning combo.
Wild Bloom Botanicals Aphrodisiac Tincture
The Wild Bloom Botanicals aphrodisiac tincture is a blend of herbs that help stimulate a healthy libido, nourish the reproductive system, and promote feelings of joy. Beneficial for any gender, it contains hibiscus, damiana, red raspberry leaf, muira puama, ashwagandha, and rose.
All Wild Bloom Botanicals offerings are 100% organic or wildcrafted without fillers, additives, or any other ingredients.
- Pure, Non-GMO
- Alcohol-Free, No Hidden Fillers
- Concentrated Liquid Herb
- Slightly Sweet Herbal Flavour
Hibiscus: In South America this plant is commonly used to assist those who feel disconnected from their body. It ignites passion that they lost touch with and opens the heart to promote a sense of loving happiness.
Damiana: The ultimate “feel good herb” that reduces stress by bringing down cortisol and balancing hormones. It is believed to introduce higher oxygen levels into the body from increased blood flow and improves the mood. Damiana is a well known as an aphrodisiac herb.
Red Raspberry Leaf: An overall hormone balancer that supports the adrenals and balances the production of estrogen, progesterone, and testosterone. Its high nutritional content nourishes the entire endocrine system in all genders. A secret weapon for female health.
Muira Puama: Also called “potency wood.” It is a small tree that is native to the Brazilian Amazon that is useful for boosting libido.
Ashwagandha: One of the most common reasons of declining sex drive and poor sexual performance is stress. When the stress levels are high, so is the blood pressure. When the blood pressure is high, it restricts blood flow to all the arteries, hence, becoming one of the leading causes of impotence. Not only does ashwagandha bring down stress but it acts as a powerful aphrodisiac by revitalizing the natural balance of sexual hormones.
Rose: Rose opens the energetic heart to help you feel love more freely. This flower promotes happiness and stimulates a loving sensation within the body. Rose is commonly used to treat women who feel disconnected from their hearts.
Ingredients you’ll need for this Salted Caramel Love Tonic
- Filtered or spring water (visit FindASpring to find quality, natural spring water near you)
- Coconut butter
- Cacao butter (yes, there’s a difference between this and coconut butter)
- Ceylon cinnamon
- Freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Medjool dates
- Sea salt
- Aphrodisiac tincture by Wild Bloom Botanicals
- Blue lotus by Wild Bloom Botanicals, to garnish
You might also like these recipes
- Aphrodisiac bliss balls
- Rose lotus white chocolate moon milk
- Vanilla hazelnut mocha with medicinal mushrooms
- Cardamom rose lassi
Thanks to Wild Bloom Botanicals for collaborating with me on this post. All thoughts and opinions are my own.
If you tried this Salted Caramel Love Tonic or any other recipe on this blog, let me know how you liked it by leaving a comment below. Be sure to follow along for more inspiration at Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook.
Knowing that you love the earth changes you, activates you to defend and protect and celebrate. But when you feel that the earth loves you in return, that feeling transforms the relationship from a one-way street into a sacred bond.—Robin Wall Kimmerer
Click here for the Wild Bloom Botanicals aphrodisiac tincture!
Salted Caramel Love Tonic
- 1.5 cups spring water
- 2 Medjool dates, pitted
- 2 tbsp organic coconut butter
- 1 tsp organic Ceylon cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp organic ground cardamom
- 1 tsp organic vanilla bean
- 1/2 tsp freshly squeezed organic lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 dropper Wild Bloom Botanicals aphrodisiac tincture
- 1 tsp organic cacao butter pieces
- Wild Bloom Botanicals blue lotus petals, to garnish
- Place all ingredients except the cacao butter pieces into a blender: spring water, Medjool dates, coconut butter, Ceylon cinnamon, cardamom, vanilla, lemon juice, sea salt, and Wild Bloom Botanicals aphrodisiac tincture. Blend to combine to an even mixture for about 1 minute, breaking up the coconut butter and dates.
- In a saucepan over medium low heat, melt the cacao butter pieces. Pour the blended mixture into the saucepan. Raise the heat to medium, stirring to combine the cacao butter with the rest of the mixture.
- Remove from heat as soon as the mixture is near boiling. Serve garnished with Wild Bloom Botanicals blue lotus petals!