Health is a relationship to cultivate that allows you to live with full integrity and autonomy while honouring your own journey. It involves tuning in and becoming your own healer, aligning yourself with your natural state of vibrant health.
Many aspects of cultivating health are completely free and accessible, and will allow you to keep your organ systems in flow, hone your mind while expanding your spirit, achieving long term, superior health.
Proven lifestyle actions to MAX OUT embodied health:
- sunlight on bare skin
- thorough, proper hydration with spring water
- liberation from physical, mental, emotional shackles
- individualized, non-industrial nutrition
- playfulness, laughter and joy, forgiveness
- listening to one’s own body & resting in the parasympathetic state
- contribution to community
- herbalism, including tonic herbs
- connection to nature (inside & outside us)
- meditative practice
Embody yourself as a self aware, autonomous life force, naturally aligned with your highest self and desires. Cultivate a practical, sustainable, unique relationship to the surrounding elements, consistently adapting yourself to the environment. It doesn’t arise from a single system or ‘diet’, we must find what works uniquely with us. It doesn’t really look like anything, and doesn’t have to be so much of an intellectual or external pursuit (much of which is brought about by conditioning and our upbringing). Everyone’s got a different answer, is what I’m trying to say.
It’s tapping into our innate inner wisdom beyond what we perceive is even possible, and aligning yourself with the amazing things you were put here to do and experience. An ongoing transformation and alchemy, rebalancing and rebuilding the body, fully potentiating, creating, exploring, expressing and evolving ourselves.
Questions to ask yourself:
- Are you at a point where you’re adventuring and loving life?
- Do you feel safe and balanced on your own, day to day?
- Do you feel a degree of contentment and settlement in your own body?
- Can you feel the vitality pulsing through you?
- Where do you feel safe?
- Do you have confidence in yourself?
- Emotions: are you on a rollercoaster, or quick to snap?
Vibrant health is your unique journey, and your unique body expressing itself. No one can truly tell you how it feels like. Tap into your innate intelligence and bodily perception—you already have the skills, wisdom and knowledge. Shine the light on areas that have been long forgotten.